Saturday 18 September 2010

Los Locos? Are you Crazy?

Part 1:

I was bored out of my brain. The most interesting person there was the judge, and the most interesting thing about him was that he was there. The “He” arrived. A guy I had never seen before, a cute guy, but far to0 straight for this crowd. He made his way over. It was obvious what he wanted, so I told him “there isn’t much left”. I always tell them that, it makes it easier to fob them off later if I don’t like them. But he was grateful and charming, and it seemed we would hit it off, until “She” came along. You know her, blond hair, blue eyes, tight dress showing off her curvy figure. Not curvy as in fat, curvy as in “all the bits she is supposed to have”. The type of girl that all the guys say isn't their type, until she flutters her eyes and fleshes her cleavage and leads them away by the cock. And that is exactly what happened, one minute I was making a new friend, the next he had disappeared in a dangerous whirl of teeth and tits and ass. And mark my words, she is dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment