Saturday 2 October 2010

Los Locos? Are you Crazy?

Part 2:

When my friend re-appeared he didn’t look quite so square, he had the dishevelled look of a man post-coitus and the devils glare to suggest he wanted more. I’d take anybody’s bet he’d never see her again, so maybe my luck was in. That beautiful thought was ruined by a scream: some silly girl upset about some actor or other and how there would never be a Knight’s Tale 2 (well boo hoo).My friend was leaving, I gave him a nod goodbye, he nodded back “hello”. I gave him a “Take me” shrug. He didn’t understand.

As the night wore on, the numbers dwindled and I realised I'd stayed too long. I stumbled through a game of spin the bottle, knocking over drinks on the way: note to self, red wine and suede shoes don’t mix. So I kicked them off and headed for the pool. At least there were lively souls out there; and they weren’t wearing any trousers.

No comments:

Post a Comment